This post contains amazon affiliate links.
Paneer Cheese Toast | Kids Tiffin Box Recipe
Paneer Cheese Toast is one of the simplest bread recipes. This is also a kid-friendly dish and a good tiffin box recipe for kids.
You would love this protein-packed toast for your morning breakfast. Either you can make open-face toast or sandwich by stuffing paneer between two pieces of bread.
I have applied pizza sauce here because my kid is very fond of this. You can apply tomato ketchup as well.
Also, there are two ways you can make this. Grate paneer cube and add some more grated or fine chopped veggies and little spices like salt, pepper, chat masala and stuff it between bread slices or place it on the bread slice. Top it with some grated cheese and some herbs and chili flakes.
Second way that I did here. I have tossed some crumbled paneer in a tsp butter/ ghee with some onions and bell peppers and spices. Then put some shredded cheese on top or 1 cheese slice on top.
Both ways it tastes great in fact.
I have also made another sandwich by covering it with another slice of bread. You may call this sandwich as paneer bhurji sandwich.
Sandwiches make great tiffin box ideas for kids till 6 yrs old. That’s convenient for them also. After a certain period their appetite also increases. So you have to give them accordingly.
However you can make this toast or sandwich for adults also as breakfast or evening snacks for your hunger pangs. If you don’t want this to be cheesy then remove cheese slice from the recipe.
Read more tiffin box recipes for kids. e.g. spinach corn sandwich, stuffed bread roll, cheesy potato sandwich, aloo kachori, pizza sandwich, bread besan toast, chilli cheese toast, stuffed paratha like aloo paratha, gobi paratha, paneer paratha.
Recipe card for Paneer Cheese Toast
Paneer Cheese Toast
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan.
- Add chopped onions and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped bell pepper and salt, pepper. spices.
- Mix well.
- Add crumbled paneer and give it a nice stir.
- Cook for a minute and turn off heat.
- Now heat another pan.
- Add 1/2 tsp butter.
- Place one slice (with some sauce applied on bread slice or plain bread).
- take a tbsp paneer stuffing and place evenly on bread slice.
- quickly grate some mozzarella cheese on top of it.
- Sprinkle a pinch of red chilli flakes.
- Cover pan with a lid and keep on low flame.
- Remove from pan after a minute or two as soon as cheese starts melting
- Toast is ready. Remove from pan and serve hot.
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you like my recipes and want to stay updated then subscribe via email to my blog. Also stay connected on social media. Here I would request you to like and share my facebook page @mydaintykitchen, Follow me on twitter @mydaintykitchen & instagram @mydaintykitchen.