Mango milkshake is a creamy and delicious speciality of summer season.
Summer season is synonymous to vacations, delicious foods and drinks. When i think of summer season the first thing comes to my mind is "Mango".
Mango is also known as king of fruits and this is one of the most loved fruit since ages. Well mango is considered as National Fruit of India. Summers is the only season when we get this fruit. Apart from the fact that it is most loved seasonal fruit it's also storehouse of numerous vitamins, minerals etc.
I love this fruit so much that even if you will tell me that it's not healthy, I'm not going to stop eating mangoes. But luckily this is one of the nutrition power pack for our body and mind. This is full of fibre and hence helps in losing weight. So summer is a time when you can lose some pounds while enjoying yummy and delicious fruits and juices.
Mango milkshake is one quick and easy dish which any one can make without any hassle.
Read about top 10 summer drinks here.
Also read my other summer drinks like orange lemonade, watermelon mojito, mango mojito, aam panna, virgin mojito and bel sharbat, fig banana smoothie.
Also check my quick and 3 ingredient summer treat banana nutella ice cream.
So without wasting more time I'm posting very simple yet delicious drink which is known as mango milkshake. To make it more rich add scoop of ice cream and chopped pieces of mangoes.
Recipe Card For Mango Milkshake
Summer Super Drink Mango Milkshake
- 2 Ripe Mangoes Diced
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 glass Milk
- 1/2 glass Water
- 1/4 cup Dry fruits Finely chopped (optional)
- Peel of the outer skin of mangoes. Cut and remove the seed.
- Dice into medium pieces. Remove few diced pieces for garnishing and transfer the rest to a mixer grinder or food processor.
- Add 2 - 4 tbsp sugar and 1/2 glass milk and blend smooth.
- Add 2 glasses of milk to the grinding jar and whip again for a minute. Milkshake is ready to be served.
- Transfer to the glasses and top it with chopped mango pieces and chopped dry fruits. (I have not added dry fruits here.)
PIN IT FOR LATER
Amazing , Mango shake is my favourite
Thanks for sharing