This post contains amazon affiliate links.
This Broccoli Mushroom Soup is a vegan and low-carb clear soup that is perfect for the keto diet as well. This quick broccoli mushroom clear soup also takes less than 20 minutes. Hence a quick healthy dinner for weekdays.
Broccoli is detoxifying in nature. Broccoli and mushroom both are low carb. Hence great vegetables for keto diet and weight loss as well. This broccoli mushroom soup is just a perfect weight loss soup recipe.
Broccoli and mushrooms both are superfoods and have numerous health benefits. This soup is quick, healthy and detox soup.
Health Benefits of Broccoli:
Broccoli is a superfood that is rich in many essential nutrients and micronutrients. This is high in fiber content along with vitamin K (115% of RDI), C (135% of RDI), folic acid, potassium. All vitamins and minerals help to keep us healthy in numerous ways.
Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that fights with free radicals and protects us. This also builds collagen and keeps skin, bone strong. High fiber helps in keeping the digestive tract healthy and flushes out excess fat. It keeps heart healthy, keeps obesity away, reduces blood sugar and cholesterol level.
Health Benefits of Mushroom:
Mushroom is basically the fleshy spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus. This is low in calories and fat. And also cholesterol-free. At the same time, it contains a good amount of fiber and lots of vitamins and minerals. The whole mushroom contains 92% water.
Mushrooms are one of the superfoods with lots of health benefits associated with this. I ‘ll surely share another post why mushrooms are a superfood.
How to Make Vegan Broccoli Mushroom Soup
Make this easy and healthy detoxifying soup for your dinner. There is no difficult recipe you need to make this detoxifying broccoli soup. Just play around with spices or sauces you would like to add. Otherwise, you can simply add only salt and pepper along with little soy sauce.
Read similar soup recipes here:
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- Vegan Broccoli Kale Soup
- Creamy Tomato Bisque
Recipe Card For Vegan Broccoli Mushroom Soup
Low-carb Vegan Broccoli Mushroom Soup
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add sliced onions, garlic, red chilli and saute for a minute.
- No need to turn it brown now.
- Now add broccoli florets and fry for 2 minutes on medium high heat.
- Then add mushrooms to the pan.
- Mushroom will release water.
- Cook on medium to high heat till it turns soft.
- Add salt, pepper and sauces. Give a nice stir.
- Now add 1 cup water to the pan.
- Let it simmer for 4 – 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare a mixture of cornflour and water.
- Pour the slurry to boiling water in the pan.
- Boil it for another minute till reach desired consistency.
- Serve hot.
- Soysauce contains salt. So add salt carefullyas per taste.
- hot sauce and ketchup is optional. You can skip it.
- don’t make the soup too thick. add little slurry.
If you like my recipes and want to stay updated then subscribe via email to my blog. Also, stay connected on social media. Here I would request you to like and share my Facebook page @mydaintykitchen, Follow me on twitter @mydaintykitchen & Instagram @mydaintykitchen. Follow me on Pinterest @mydaintykitchenbyipsa
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate link which means if you will buy any product through the link shared here, I will get some percentage of commission at no extra cost to you.)
PIN IT FOR LATER