Broccoli mushroom soup is a tasty and nutritious soup made from fresh broccoli and mushrooms. This soup is simple, wholesome, and a tasty way to enjoy the goodness of broccoli and mushrooms.
Broccoli and mushrooms are low-carb vegetables. These are low in calories as well and have a ton of nutrients. This broccoli mushroom soup is a perfect detox soup and helps to keep you healthy.
Broccoli mushroom soup is a great choice when you want a comforting and healthy bowl of goodness. You can enjoy it with a slice of bread or all on its own. It's an easy and delicious way to get your veggies in and warm up on a chilly day.
Broccoli Mushroom Soup
Broccoli mushroom clear soup is a light and healthy soup that's full of flavor. It's made by cooking fresh broccoli and mushrooms in a clear, tasty broth. The vegetables are simmered until they become tender, and the broth is infused with their delicious taste. This soup is not thick like some other soups, and it's clear. This soup is simple, wholesome, and a tasty way to enjoy the goodness of broccoli and mushrooms.
Ingredients You'll Need
Mushrooms - any type of mushrooms
Onion- or onion powder
Garlic - or garlic powder. mince garlic adds a strong flavor
Sauces - soy sauce, hot sauce, tomato ketchup (or sugar/ maple syrup)
Seasoning - chili flakes or dry red chili, salt, black pepper
Cornstarch - for slurry
How To Make Vegan Broccoli Mushroom Soup?
Heat oil in a pan. Add sliced onions, garlic, and red chili, and saute for a minute. No need to turn it brown now. Now add broccoli florets and fry for 2 minutes on medium-high heat.
Then add mushrooms to the pan. The mushroom will release water. Cook on medium to high heat till it turns soft. Add salt, pepper, and sauces. Give them a nice stir. Now add 1 cup vegetable broth to the soup pan. Let it simmer for 4 - 5 minutes.
In the meantime, prepare a mixture of cornflour and water. Pour the slurry into boiling water in the pan. Boil it for another minute till reaches the desired consistency. Serve hot.
Make this easy and healthy detox broccoli mushroom soup for your dinner. Just play around with spices or sauces you would like to add. Otherwise, you can simply add only salt and pepper along with a little soy sauce.
Add other seasoning to the veggies in place of a soy-based base of the soup. E.g. add Italian seasoning followed by garlic, onion, salt, and pepper, and simmer in the broth. Serve it like a clear soup with chunky bites or simply blend them into a creamy soup. Both ways they will taste delicious and yummy. For a kick of heat, add chili flakes or cayenne pepper to the soup.
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- Vegan Broccoli Kale Soup
- Creamy Tomato Bisque
Broccoli Mushroom Soup (Vegan)
Broccoli Mushroom Soup (Vegan)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (bite-sized)
- 2 cups mushroom sliced
- 1 onion chopped/ sliced thin
- 4 garlic pods minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 dry red chillies or 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp hot sauce or 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (for slurry)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add sliced onions, garlic, red chilli and saute for a minute.
- No need to turn it brown now.
- Now add broccoli florets and saute for 2 minutes on medium-high heat till they look a bit charred at the edges.
- Then add mushrooms to the pan.
- Mushroom will release water.
- Cook on medium to high heat till it turns soft.
- Add salt, pepper and sauces. Give a nice stir.
- Now add 1 cup water to the pan.
- Let it simmer for 4 - 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare a mixture of cornflour and water.
- Pour the slurry to boiling water in the pan.
- Boil it for another minute till reach desired consistency.
- Serve hot.
- Soysauce contains salt. So add salt carefullyas per taste.
- hot sauce and ketchup is optional. You can skip it.
- don't make the soup too thick. add little slurry.
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate link which means if you will buy any product through the link shared here, I will get some percentage of commission at no extra cost to you.)
PIN IT FOR LATER