This post contains amazon affiliate links.
Vegetable Maggi ramen noodles (Maggi Ramen) is one of the most loved kids food. Maggi ramen noodles is another easiest snack you can make for your kids any time.
My kid is a big fan of these ramen noodles (Maggie ramen). Again I add lots of vegetables to this ramen. So I do make this very often. Honestly, I’m a die hard fan of Maggi ramen in any form since childhood.
But here since I add lots of vegetables I’m assured that my son eating vegetables also along with these noodles.
Is vegetable ramen noodles good food for kids?
Maggie ramen noodles is made with refined flour and hence not good as everyday food. But occasionally we can make them for our kids. Kids love ramen noodles. So we can try and incorporate lots of healthy food and vegetables to this maggi.
You can make this for your kids tiffin box also which will be equally tasty and non-sticky for hours.
How to make non-sticky Maggi Ramen Noodles with Vegetable?
Traditionally maggi is boiled in water and the taste maker spices. But now what I’m doing is I just boil it in water for some time and then remove the water and wash it off with regular water. So in this way half of the carb content is being washed off.
Also when you only boil them it becomes sticky when cold. So taste also differs and we can’t give that to our kids. Rather when you saute them in oil with added veggies, it will be non-sticky even for hours. So even if you are packing in your kids tiffin box for breakfast, it will be non sticky and yummy in taste.
However in some schools maggi is not allowed as it’s a junk food. But you can make this kid friendly maggi for them occasionally. Kids will love this.
To make this healthier add more of vegetables like cauliflower, green peas, carrots, green beans, potatoes and many more you can add. This hardly takes 15 minutes to prepare. And this 15 minutes maggi is no doubt 1000 times better than 2 minutes maggi.
Recipe Card For Maggi Ramen Noodles
Maggi Masala Noodles
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Now add 1 piece of maggi noodles to boiling water.
- Cook for 2 minutes till maggi is soft.
- Now strain out maggie in a colander.
- Run under tap water or wash with cold water once to stop over cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add sliced onions and saute till translucent.
- Add chopped vegetables.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt, coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Cover with lid and cook (on low flame) till vegetables are soft and cooked.
- Now add boiled maggi and tastemaker to the pan.
- Mix nicely with gently.
- Make sure all spices are mixed well with maggi and vegetables.
- Masala maggi noodles is ready.
- Don’t over cook maggi else it will be sticky and mushy.
- Wash it immediately to stop over cooking of strained maggi.
- Use a colander or large strainer to strain out maggi after boiling.
- While cooking vegetables, no need to add water at all. Cook on low flame so that it will get cooked perfect without adding water.
- If you are adding larger portion of vegetables, then it’s essential to add some extra spices to vegetables. otherwise maggi tastemaker is enough for taste.
How to make vegetable ramen noodles (Maggi Ramen)?
This is made in two steps basically. One is boil maggi till it’s soft (not mushy). Second is saute vegetables and then mix boiled maggi noodles with sauteed vegetables and taste maker (spice mix available in packets of maggi).
Step 1: Heat 1 cup water. Put maggi in boiling water. Boil for 2 – 3 minutes or till maggi is soft but take care not to over cook else it will be mushy.
Step 2: When cooked strain out maggi noodles with help of a large strainer or colander. Then wash it under tap water to stop excess cooking with heat.
Step 3: Heat oil. Add chopped onions, vegetables. Cover with a lid and cook in slow flame. Add little salt, coriander powder (optional), red chilli powder (optional) and stir gently.
Step 4: Now mix boiled maggi to the pan of vegetables and stir once. Then add taste maker and mix thoroughly and gently. Use a tong for best mixing.
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you like my recipes and want to stay updated then subscribe via email to my blog. Also stay connected on social media. Here I would request you to like and share my face book page @mydaintykitchen, Follow me on twitter @mydaintykitchen & instagram @mydaintykitchen.