Easy Mix Vegetable Stir-Fry [How to Make Mix Vegetable Fry]
This is another quick and healthy vegetable fry recipe. I love this combo of such colorful vegetables on my plate. The simpler the dish the lesser time it takes to prepare. So this mix vegetable stir -fry takes hardly 10 minutes.
Here I have taken carrots, potatoes, green peas, french beans, green onions for this recipe. You may add any other vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, brussels sprouts, mushrooms, etc. Read similar recipes like sauteed kale, sauteed garlic beans, green beans almondine, zucchini stir fry, mushroom pepper fry, lemon garlic cabbage, and many more on this blog.
To give this a protein punch add paneer or soya paneer (tofu) to this mix vegetable stir-fry. This tastes best of it’s kind and goes well with any bread, chapati/ paratha, or even with dal rice. This is an easy everyday dry curry recipe. However, this recipe is similar to vegetable hash or skillet hash but made with Indian spices and flavors.
If you want to make it low carb or keto for diet food then just use beans, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, and remove carb veggie like potatoes and green peas. However, this recipe is vegan, and gluten-free as well.
If you have leftover rice or cooked rice, you can add to vegetable stir-fry for a quick healthy vegetable fried rice. And the taste of that is also awesome. In fact, that’s one way to make veg fried rice with aromatic Indian spices. Add paneer or tofu (for vegans).
If you like this then read my other recipe : Quick Mix Vegetable Fried Rice From Leftover Rice (Image Below)
So friends let’s make this easy mix vegetable fry.
Easy Mix Vegetable Fry
- 2 tbsp Refined Oil
- 2 cup green french beans
- 4-5 Potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 8 Garlic pods
- 2 medium Carrots peeled & chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mango powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Chop vegetables in equal size (approximately) and preferably smaller bite sized.
- Heat oil in a pan. add cumin seeds and let them crackle completely.
- Add hing or asafoetida. Put chopped garlic to the pan and saute till light brown. Add chopped onion, green onions and saute till translucent.
- Add chopped vegetables into the pan. Add 1/2 tsp salt and cover with a lid. Don't add water to it. Veggies will get cooked in steam only. Stir occasionally. Keep the flame high upto medium flame.
- It will take 5 minutes to get the veggies cooked properly. Don't over cook them as it will make the dish mushy.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, aamchur powder and give it a quick stir.
- Cover with lid and again cook for 2 – 4 minutes on low flame. Check with a spoon if the potatoes are cooked or not. Cook till vegetables are just cooked (al-dente)and with a crunch.
- Increase the flame and cook them for another 1 minute with continuously stirring. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you like my recipes and want to stay updated then subscribe via email to my blog. Also stay connected on social media. Here I would request you to like and share my facebook page @mydaintykitchen, Follow me on twitter @mydaintykitchen & instagram @mydaintykitchen.