This Asian vegetable stir-fry is a quick vegan dish that is perfect for any of the menus. It's easy, quick, and delicious too. Serve them as a side dish or as mains, these are not only pleasant to the taste buds but also have tons of health benefits too.
All the vegetables used in this stir-fry are low in carbs and hence perfect for the keto diet as well. Even if you are not following any diet, you can simply grab this healthy colorful plate of stir-fried veggies for you. These are just too yum. And stir-frying vegetables is always better than boiling because it helps to release antioxidants effectively.
If you are looking for few more low-carb recipes, read my cauliflower fried rice recipe, buttery garlic sautéed spinach.
Asian Vegetable Stir-fry
For this Asian vegetable stir-fry, I have taken few colorful vegetables which are best for the keto diet. These vegetables are full of nutrition, vitamins & minerals. This is perfect for the keto diet.
I have used broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red cabbage, ginger, garlic. Here you can also add some mushrooms, snap peas or snow peas, zucchini to the Asian vegetable stir fry.
These are sauteed with salt, soy sauce, and vinegar. Also adding lots of garlic brings on extra flavor to the vegetable stir fry. You can use our homemade stir fry sauce or Chinese chili garlic sauce as well.
Soy sauce contains 1g per 1tbsp and hence it's ok to consume this in moderation while following the keto diet.
Again when we stir fry vegetables they consume a little more oil for complete cooking. But while stir-frying its important to add the vegetables which takes longer time to get cooked than other vegetables.
So in this vegetables stir fry, first saute cauliflower and green beans. Once they are fried and half cooked, I have added cabbage, broccoli, and peppers as they take less time to cook. This divine-looking dish comes out as so yummy and delicious with minimal spices.
It looks so colourful and tempting. Using olive oil keeps the nutrition intact than regular vegetable oil.
Recipe Card for Asian Stir-fried Vegetables
Low Carb Asian Stir Fried Vegetables
- Skillet/ pan/ kadai
- 1 cup broccoli 8 - 10 bite sized florets
- 1 cup cauliflower 8 - 10 bite-sized florets
- 10 green beans cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup bell pepper red + yellow + green
- 5 cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 1 cup red cabbage Shredded finely
- 4 garlic pods crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt or as per taste
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper freshly crushed
- Wash and clean all vegetables.
- Dice them into required sizes.
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, and saute.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Saute for 4 - 5 minutes till they are cooked and soft but with a crunch/ bite.
- Add the broccoli, peppers, red cabbage, tomatoes, garlic, and onion.
- Give it a stir for another 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and vinegar and saute for a minute.
- Turn off the heat. Serve hot.
If you like the recipes and want to stay updated, subscribe via email. Also, I would request you to like and share my Facebook Page. Follow My Dainty Kitchen on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Leave a Comment (And a 5 Star Rating)