This post contains amazon affiliate links.
Air fryer roasted potatoes are easy and simple potatoes roasted simply and quickly in the air fryer. One of the best ways to make potatoes. These are just delicious, crispy, and absolutely irresistible.
I love my air fryer the most when I make my potatoes. Let that be potato wedges, hash browns, fries, tater tots, or even baked potatoes. These air fryer potatoes were always my favorite snacks and I make them for sides also.
You can anyways make your roasted potatoes in the oven too. But the air fryer has made this simpler. The air fryer works in a similar way to an oven and cooks food with hot air. But since these are compact in size and a high-speed fan speeds up the process of cooking. So you don’t need to heat up the whole room in summers but still can enjoy roasted vegetables and many more with these air fryers.
Air fryer roasted potatoes
These are the easiest air fryer potatoes. No preparation required for this. So if any unplanned guest or party, then just make these quick roasted potatoes for appetizers. And serve them with delicious dips of your choice. I do that most often for my cocktail parties.
These are so good to serve in your quick breakfast menu or even as a side for lunch or dinner. Roasted potatoes are so versatile, you can add them to any menu without having a second thought. And it takes hardly 15 minutes to cook and 2 minutes of chopping. That’s all. A delicious roasted potato dish is ready.
Which potatoes are best for these roasted potatoes?
Any potatoes are great for this recipe. However, I love to make the roasted potatoes with baby potatoes. For baby potatoes, yukun gold, keep the skin on. If using russet that has a thicker skin you may peel off the skin.
Recipe Card for Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat the air fryer at 400 F for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Wash and clean the potatoes.
- No need to remove the skin.
- Cut the baby potatoes into halves (and large potatoes into bite-sized pieces).
- Place them in a mixing bowl.
- Now add oil, salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper to the bowl of potatoes.
- Mix it well so that potatoes are nicely coated with spices.
- Now remove the basket from AF and transfer the seasoned potatoes to the basket.
- Place the basket inside the air fryer and start at 400 F for 12 minutes.
- Toss them in mid ways at 6 minutes mark.
- For extra crispy skin, increase the timer for 2 more minutes.
PIN IT FOR LATER