This post contains amazon affiliate links.
Watermelon juice is a refreshing summer watermelon drink made with fresh sweet watermelon, sugar and a dash of lemon juice. This is a quick drink is perfect to cool down the body in hot summers.
In summers we should drink more liquid so that our body will not get dehydrated. This watermelon juice is really hydrating and nourishing.
Watermelon Juice Nutrition
Watermelon is one of the juicy fruit that has 92% of water. This is why it’s recommended for summers which will keep our body hydrated.
Apart from this, this fruit is filled with numerous other health benefits as well. It’s high in vitamin C, A, B1, B5, B6, potassium, magnesium, and many other nutrients. Also, it has high carotenoid & amino acid.
Watermelon Juice Health Benefits
This is why you should drink this melon juice
- keeps the body hydrated
- acts as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- helps to prevent cell damage from free radicals
- lycopene works as an anti-cancer agent
- lowers cholesterol & blood pressure
- keeps heart healthy
- protects against oxidative damage & inflammation
- help keep eyes healthy
- reduces muscle soreness
- vitamin A & C are excellent for skin and hair
- improves digestion
Some other watermelon recipes on blog are:
Watermelon Juice – Refreshing Summer Cooler
This is a simple juice recipe has 3 ingredients, watermelon, sugar, lemon. You may dilute it with little water also. Mint leaves are optional. You may garnish with some mint leaves. Lemon brings freshness in juice.
This is an easy and quick summer drink recipe. There is no secret recipe for this recipe. Just blend the ingredients to smooth puree in a blender.
Watermelon Juice – Refreshing Summer Drink
- 1 medium watermelon
- 2 tbsp sugar optional
- 1 lemon
- 5 – 6 mint leaves
- Remove the rind of the watermelon.
- Cut the pulpy part into pieces.
- If it has seeds, you may deseed it.
- Put all blenders in a blender.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and little (1/4 cup) water to it.
- Blend the watermelon till it's totally pulverized.
- Remove from blender and pour in to glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you like my recipes and want to stay updated then subscribe via email to my blog. Also, stay connected on social media. Here I would request you to like and share my Facebook page @mydaintykitchen, Follow me on twitter @mydaintykitchen & Instagram @mydaintykitchen. Follow me on Pinterest @mydaintykitchenbyipsa
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate link which means if you will buy any product through the link shared here, I will get some percentage of commission at no extra cost to you.)