This green curried creamy spinach & mushroom soup is another healthy soup from my soup bowl. As the name says it all its made from spinach and mushroom and seasoned with other light spices.
Creamy Curried Spinach & Mushroom Soup
I have mentioned my other spinach soup in my earlier recipe post. However, that soup has more curry taste as I had used the curry spices and onion paste to prepare that soup.
But I felt like preparing some soup where spinach will dominate the flavor. But then mushroom is a surprise for the taste bud in this soup. I like mushrooms and they are extremely healthy food. Low in carb and helps to maintain weight. So isn’t it a great idea to combine two superfoods for one soup.
This was an easy one-pot recipe. Again this will keep you full and stop food craving. The protein and fiber helps in weight loss.
This is easy and takes only 15 minutes to prepare this recipe. I have added a swirl of curd which gave tanginess to the soup.
So let’s make this super healthy and heavenly delicious soup. Add homemade bread croutons to the soup and serve.
Recipe Card for Spinach Mushroom Soup
Creamy Spinach & Mushroom Soup
- Heat oil in a pan. Add crushed garlic and saute till light brown in color. Then add chopped onions to it.
- Once onion is translucent, add chopped spinach and mushroom and saute for 5 minutes on medium high flame or till its cooked.
- Add 1/2 tsp whole wheat flour but its optional. You may skip this. saute for another minute.
- Turn off heat and let it cool slightly. Blend it to a smooth paste.
- Heat pan again. Pour the puree and add 1/2 cup water and simmer for 2 minutes. Season with salt and paper.
- turn of gas and serve the piping hot spinach & mushroom soup with a swirl of beaten curd and bread croutons.
If you like my recipes and want to stay updated then subscribe via email to my blog. Also, stay connected on social media. Here I would request you to like and share my Facebook page @mydaintykitchen, Follow me on twitter @mydaintykitchen & Instagram @mydaintykitchen. Follow me on Pinterest @mydaintykitchenbyipsa
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate link which means if you will buy product through the link shared here, I will get some percentage of commission at no extra cost to you.)