Turmeric cauliflower is a yummy and crispy cauliflower bites recipe with some magical spices and seasonings over them. Roast them in the oven or in the air fryer.
Turmeric cauliflower as the name says the dominating spice is turmeric. Turmeric is a magical spice with many health benefits for our bodies and mind. This is known as a golden spice also. We must include this in our daily diet. Read more about turmeric health benefits here.
This recipe is vegan and gluten-free. It's too simple to make even for beginners. You can saute the spiced or seasoned florets in a skillet or roast them in the air fryer or oven. Oven takes a longer time as compared to air fryers. Check out my other vegan cauliflower recipes.
Highlights - Turmeric Cauliflower
Cauliflower florets - 2 cups
Oil - 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Paprika - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Cilantro leaves - for garnish
Wash and clean the cauliflower florets thoroughly. Drizzle oil over the florets. Then add the spices and toss to mix them well. Marinate for 15 - 20 minutes.
Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 4 minutes. Transfer the seasoned cauliflower to the basket. Bake for 12 - 14 minutes. Shake them at 4 minutes intervals. If required spray little oil in halfway. Remove once roasted as required doneness. Sprinkle some parsley or cilantro leaves. Serve the roasted cauliflower as a side or as an appetizer with your favorite dip.
Preheat the oven. Grease the baking tray lined with butter paper. Transfer the seasoned florets to the tray and drizzle some extra oil (optional). Bake at 380F for 20 - 25 minutes. Flip the cauliflower in halfway through.
You can definitely make the turmeric cauliflower in a skillet on the stovetop. Heat some oil in a pan/ skillet. Add the seasoned florets to the pan. Saute on high flame for 2 minutes with an occasional stir. Lower the temperature and cover the pan with a lid. Cook for 6 - 8 minutes or till the florets are cooked tender.
Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 Baking Tray
- Clean the cauliflower head and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Transfer the florets to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the spices mentioned above in the ingredient list.
- Drizzle over some olive oil and toss them to mix well.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile preheat the oven at 400 F.
- Grease the baking tray.
- Transfer the florets to the baking sheet and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or till the florets are done.
- flip them after 15 minutes.
- Garnish and serve as side or appetizers.
Air Fryer Instructions
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 4 minutes.
- Transfer the seasoned cauliflower to the basket.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes. Shake them at 4 minutes intervals.
- If required spray little oil in halfway. Remove once roasted as required doneness.
- Sprinkle some parsley or cilantro leaves.
- Serve the roasted turmeric cauliflower as a side or as an appetizer with your favorite dip.
- Heat some oil in a pan/ skillet.
- Add the seasoned florets to the pan.
- Saute on high flame for 2 minutes with an occasional stir.
- Lower the temperature and cover the pan with a lid.
- Cook for 8 -10 minutes or till the florets are cooked tender.
- Garnish with some cilantro leaves and serve hot.