Hara Bhara Kabab | Spinach & Green Peas Patties
This is made from spinach, green peas and potatoes.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 12 Patties
- 1 cup Spinach leaves (250gms) blanched and mashed
- 3 Medium Potatoes Boiled, peeled & mashed
- 1/2 cup Green Peas boiled & mashed
- 1 tbsp Ginger finely minced
- 1 tbsp Green Chillies finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 4 tbsp Corn flour for coating
Blanch spinach leaves. After 3 minutes remove from hot water and wash with cold water immediately. Remove from water and squeeze out the water completely.
Blanch green peas and mash roughly. Pressure-cook potatoes and peel and mash completely.
Add all ingredients together and make a dough like mixture.
Take small portion of the mixture and make a ball. Then roll the ball on corn starch and press it gently with fingers to give patties like structure.
Shallow fry the patties in a pan. Flip it gently with help of tong. and fry both sides. don't fry for more than 2/3 minutes as it won't take more time for shallow frying.
Garnish and serve with coriander chutney or schezwan chutney.
Happy cooking friends.
- Cool all ingredients completely before adding corn starch else it will become sticky and whitish in color.