Vegetable masala maggi noodles | maggi masala is one of the most loved kids food. Maggi noodles is another easiest snacks you can make for your kids any time. My kid is a big fan of my masala maggi. So I do make this very often. Honestly I’m a die hard fan of maggi in any form since childhood.
But here since I add all vegetables I’m assured that my son eating vegetables also along with these noodles.
You can make this for your kids tiffin box also which will be equally tasty and non-sticky for hours.
However in some schools maggi is not allowed as it’s a junk food. But you can make this kid friendly maggi for them occasionally. Kids will love them.
To make this healthier add more of vegetables like cauliflower, green peas, carrots, green beans, potatoes and many more you can add. This hardly takes 15 minutes to prepare.
Recipe Card For Maggi Masala Noodles
Maggi Masala Noodles
- 1 cup Chopped vegetables (potatoes, green peas, cauliflower, green beans, carrots)
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 green chilli (optional) chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 maggi noodles
- 1 sachet maggi taste maker
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder (optional)
- water as required to boil maggi
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Now add 1 piece of maggi noodles to boiling water.
- Cook for 2 minutes till maggi is soft.
- Now strain out maggie in a colander.
- Run under tap water or wash with cold water once to stop over cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add sliced onions and saute till translucent.
- Add chopped vegetables.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt, coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Cover with lid and cook (on low flame) till vegetables are soft and cooked.
- Now add boiled maggi and tastemaker to the pan.
- Mix nicely with gently.
- Make sure all spices are mixed well with maggi and vegetables.
- Masala maggi noodles is ready.
- Don’t over cook maggi else it will be sticky and mushy.
- Wash it immediately to stop over cooking of strained maggi.
- Use a colander or large strainer to strain out maggi after boiling.
- While cooking vegetables, no need to add water at all. Cook on low flame so that it will get cooked perfect without adding water.
- If you are adding larger portion of vegetables, then it’s essential to add some extra spices to vegetables. otherwise maggi tastemaker is enough for taste.
How to make vegetable maggi masala noodles?
This is made in two steps basically. One is boil maggi till it’s soft (not mushy). Second is saute vegetables and then mix boiled maggi noodles with sauteed vegetables and taste maker (spice mix available in packets of maggi).
Step 1: Heat 1 cup water. Put maggi in boiling water. Boil for 2 – 3 minutes or till maggi is soft but take care not to over cook else it will be mushy.
Step 2: When cooked strain out maggi noodles with help of a large strainer or colander. Then wash it under tap water to stop excess cooking with heat.
Step 3: Heat oil. Add chopped onions, vegetables. Cover with a lid and cook in slow flame. Add little salt, coriander powder (optional), red chilli powder (optional) and stir gently.
Step 4: Now mix boiled maggi to the pan of vegetables and stir once. Then add taste maker and mix thoroughly and gently.
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you like my recipes and want to stay updated then subscribe via email to my blog. Also stay connected on social media. Here I would request you to like and share my face book page @mydaintykitchen, Follow me on twitter @mydaintykitchen & instagram @mydaintykitchen.