Hello Dear Readers. Hope you all are enjoying this summer with vacations, delicious foods and drinks. When i think of summer season the first thing comes to my mind is “Mango”. This is the only season we get this fruit and probably thats why this is called as king of fruits. Apart from the fact that it is a seasonal fruit its the store house of numerous vitamins, minerals etc. Its called as a super food. I love this fruit so much that even if you will tell me that its not healthy, I’m not going to stop eating mangoes. But luckily this is one of the nutrition power pack for our body and mind. This is full of fibre and hence helps in losing weight. So summer is a time when you can lose some pounds while enjoying yummy and delicious fruits and juices.
Read about top 10 summer drinks here.
Read more about mangoes and its benefits in my blog.
So without wasting more time I’m posting very simple yet delicious drink which we all know as mango milkshake.
Summer Super Drink Mango Milkshake
- 2 Ripe Mangoes Diced
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 glass Milk
- 1/2 glass Water
- 1/4 cup Dry fruits Finely chopped (optional)
- Peel of the outer skin of mangoes. Cut and remove the seed.
- Dice into small pieces. Remove 1/2 cup diced pieces for garnishing and transfer the rest to a mixer grinder or food processor. Add 2 tbsp sugar and 1/2 glass water and grind to a fine paste.
- Add 2 glasses of milk to the grinding jar and whip again for a minute. Milkshake is ready to be served.
- Transfer to the glasses and top it with chopped mango pieces and chopped dry fruits. I have not added dry fruits here.