Palak Pakoda | Spinach Fritters is one of the best fritters I have tried. This reduces the guilt of eating fried food 😉
Fritters or dumplings are basically deep fried snacking items. In rainy season when it’s drizzling outside with a chilled and dump weather all around our brain tend to crave for these fried snacks.
So we can add some healthy options to it always and include variety of veggies into it.
Read my similar recipes like
Our only concern area is these fritters are deep fried. But you can also use your air fryer to make it more healthy. Otherwise these are gluten free and made with vegetables. So we can once in a while treat our taste buds with limited quantity.
To make this palak pakoda I have finely chopped the leaves. but there is another method of preparing this pakoda. That is just prepare batter mixing flour and spices and water. Then dip palak leaves to coat with batter and then drop that coated leave into hot oil.
Recipe Card For Palak Pakoda
Palak Pakoda/ Spinach Fritters
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach leaves
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp ajwain
- Oil to deep fry
- Wash and fine chop spinach leaves.
- Now add all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add little water and make a batter of thicker consistency.
- Whisk it for a minute or two.
- Now heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Take small portion of batter and drop it into hot oil.
- Fry it till golden and crispy.
- Remove from oil and place on paper napkin.
- Serve hot with any dip or ketchup.
If you like my recipes and want to stay updated then subscribe via email to my blog. Also stay connected on social media. Here I would request you to like and share my facebook page @mydaintykitchen, Follow me on twitter @mydaintykitchen & instagram @mydaintykitchen.
PIN IT FOR LATER