This Mango Mojito is a non-alcoholic summer drink. You can also call this as Mango Lemonade.This is prepared from fresh ripe mango pulp and club soda. Mint and lime juice adds extra punch of refreshment to the drink.
I love mangoes like anything. I mean who doesn’t like mangoes. Mangoes are specialities of summer season. We get ripe mangoes only during summer season in India. That is only for 3 – 4 months you will get to see them in market abundantly.
There are different varieties in market. Market gets flooded with many varieties during this period. Out of all, I love Alphonso Mangoes a lot. These mangoes are juicy and comes with natural sweetness. Very rarely you will get some sour mangoes in these.
Apart from divine sweet taste, mango is full in many essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals. This is a rich source of vitamin A.
Recipe Card for Mango Mojito
Mango Mojito (Non-Alcoholic)
- 1 cup mango puree
- 2 lemons
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
- 10 – 12 mint leaves
- 10 – 12 ice cubes
- 6 – 8 tbsp simple syrup or 1/2 cup sugar
- 500 drinking soda or sparkling water
- In a pitcher add mint leaves and crush gently using a muddler.
- Add lemon juice and sugar syrup.
- Add pureed mango and stir well.
- Now pour in club soda and mix well.
- Add ice cubes and serve chilled mojito.