Keto Buttery Garlic Spinach
This Keto Spinach recipe is super easy, healthy and will help you loose some extra weight also. It has butter (fat) and spinach leaves. Spinach leaves are zero in carb and high in fiber. I love these spinach or palak in any form or any course. I do try to incorporate this super healthy leafy vegetable in my diet in every possible way.
And as we all know spinach is one of the best vegetable for keto diet. You all can guess the main ingredients from the name of the dish. It has all nutrition from spinach greens and garlic and at the same time it has fat from butter which are recommended for keto. This is so yummy and it din’t take me more than 8 – 10 minutes for whole preparation. So if you are feeling lazy but still have to follow the diet this is the best recipe.
Also as I have mentioned in my earlier post, don’t over cook the spinach. Spinach or any leafy vegetables are high water content and that’s how they release lot of water while cooking. So it is advisable to wash and dry it before using to avoid over-cooking in this recipe.
Other Keto Spinach Recipes:
- Spinach & Mushroom Soup
- Cheesy Spinach Balls
- Palak Paneer Kofta (Paneer stuffed in Spinach Balls)
- Sarson Ka Saag (Mix Leafy Vegetables)
Lets make this super easy keto spinach recipe.
Keto Buttery Garlic Sauteed Spinach
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp garlic Finely chopped
- 1 cup Spinach Chopped
- 1 Green Chili Finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp • Salt as per taste
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Once butter melts, add chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped spinach leaves. add pinch of salt. Saute for 2 - 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Spinach will release some water. Saute till all liquid evaporates. Turn off the gas and serve hot with soup or any meal as side dish or even as main dish.