Serve your kids with this delicious and mouth watering milk cake. This is an easy recipe for kid’s tiffin box which is full of enery and rich in protein.
Delicious Milk Cake
This is one of the easiest version of making milk cake or burfi from condensed milk. This takes hardly 5 minutes to prepare this dessert and 30 minutes for setting.
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
- 250 gms Cottage Cheese/ Paneer
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Heat a pan on medium flame. Add 1/2 cup condensed milk to it and stir for a minute.
- Once the condensed milk starts melting add grated paneer or cottage cheese to it. Stir continuously to avoid burning at base.
- No need to add additional sugar as condensed milk is sweet itself. Add Cardamom powder and keep stirring till it becomes thick in consistency.
- Greese a plate with ghee. Pour the prepared paste to the plate. Refrigerate to set the burfi.
- After 30 minutes to 1 hr remove from freeze and cut into pieces and garnish with chopped dry fruits.
Keep paneer in hot water for 10 - 15 minutes to make it soft. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
Please follow and like us: