Crunchy Asian Vegetable Salad Recipe
Crunchy Asian Vegetable Salad is a flavourful salad with honey ginger dressing. This is sweet, spicy, tangy and crunchy in taste. This colorful vegetable salad contains green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, red pepper, yellow pepper, tomato, red onions, cilantro leaves. The dressing contains sweetness of honey and spice of ginger juice and tanginess of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Perfect combination to make yummy salad. Serve this salad with the Falafel or Creamy Mushroom Soup.
Crunchy Asian Vegetable Salad With Honey Ginger Dressing
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup Red Cabbage
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Green Cabbage
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Ginger Juice (grate and sueeze out the juice)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Chat Masala
- 1 pinch Paprika
- Chop all vegetables and mix in a mixing bowl. Keep in refrigerator to chill.
- In a small mixing bowl add salt, chat masala, paprika or chilli flakes, lemon juice, ginger juice. Mix well
- Add the dressing to vegetable bowl and toss well. Garnish with roasted sesame seeds and peanuts.