Cheesy Cauliflower Fritters – From Leftover Cauliflower Curry
Cauliflower fritters – this is one interesting dish I have made recently and wanted to share with all moms. It’s very simple to make. But I ll tell you why I’m super excited to share this recipe. This recipe will surely help those moms who have fussy eating kids. I face a difficult time everyday feeding my kid healthy vegetables and curry. Many times it’s a complete “No” from him. So this is just an innovative idea I had tried and trust me he actually finished 2 bowls of curry and he din’t realize he ate the food which he dislikes normally. And this gives utmost satisfaction to a mom. This is healthy and quick to make. Normally for kids food we are not calorie conscious. Only thing is they should get that nourishment of green vegetables and fruits. So you have to make it interesting from their perspective.
If you have lots of leftover cooked vegetables, you can always try this method to make them interesting. We normally throw the leftover veggies into our garbage bag. But this is how you can actually serve one of the best and quick appetizer. To make this appetizer, I have taken cauliflower and potato curry (dry sauteed) which is a much common dish in my kitchen. This is infact one most popular main course in North India. Read the recipe of cauliflower & potato curry/ fry (Aloo Gobi) which is used as the main ingredient. Even if you don’t have leftover veggies you can always sautee them instantly and use for this. I remember there is one similar recipe I have posted on site and that is vegetable kabab
Cheesy Cauliflower Dumplings For Kids Tiffin Box
- 2 cup Leftover veggies fry
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic crushed
- 1 Green Chilli finely chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Grated mozzerella cheese
- 1 cup Refined Oil
- Mash the veggies completely with help of a masher.
- Add 1/2 cup rice flour, salt, chopped green chillies, chopped onion, coriander leaves, garlic powder or crushed garlic, red chilli, grated cheese to the mashed vegetable.
- Mix well and make a dough like mixture. Divide them to equal balls. Grease palms with 1 tsp oil & shape the balls as per your wish.
- Hear oil in a pan and deep fry the balls or fritters till its golden brown and equally cooked from all side.
- Serve with tomato ketch up or coriander dip and serve in tea time or kids tiffin box.