Low-carb Vegan Cauliflower Fried Rice
This low carb vegan cauliflower fried rice is one easy and healthy alternative to rice grains. This recipe is completely vegan, gluten free and one of the easiest recipe you will find.
You can use frozen riced cauliflower for this or if available in market then make them fresh at home. Since we get abundant cauliflower in all season, I use fresh grated ones for any such recipe.
Making cauliflower rice is one easy task and may not take more than 5 – 7 minutes even if you are doing at slow pace.
I will brief it how to make cauliflower rice at home here.
How to make cauliflower rice at home?
- Take large perforated grater. You can use food processor as well.
- Clean cauliflower thoroughly. Look for any bugs in cauliflower. You won’t get any bug or insect in seasonal ones but be very careful in cleaning.
- Then pat dry them with kitchen towel. Else air dry this for some time.
- Then grate with help of grater on a chopping board or dry plate. This is called as riced cauliflower.
- Basically when you will grate with large holes/ perforations of grater, it will give grainy and rice like shape to the cauliflower. That’s why its called as cauliflower rice.
And how much time you need to make this riced cauliflower? Hardly 10 minutes or say even less than that.
If you are on diet and don’t want to eat rice then this is one of the best substitute for this.
This is super easy. If I’m not wrong to prepare for 4 servings, it won’t take more than 15 – 20 minutes (20 minutes if you are going slow).
Again you can prepare them in Asian style or Mexican style or the basic Indian Style. This is healthy, low carb dish.
Lets make this Low Carb Vegan Cauliflower Fried Rice.
Low-carb Vegan Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Large Cauliflower
- 1 Onion
- 8 Garlic pods minced
- 2 tbsp Spring Onion
- 1/2 cup Carrot Chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Beans
- 2 Green Chilli
- 1 tsp Chilli Sauce (Red)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Make Cauliflower rice.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and saute till fragrant. Add chopped onions. Add green chillies. Saute till onions are translucent.
- Add chopped carrots and beans. Cover with a lid and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add cauliflower rice to it and season with salt and black paper. Cook on medium low flame till the rice starts to soften. Don't over cook. We need that slight crunch in them. It will not take more than 2 minutes.
- Then add soy sauce and vinegar. Toss them well. Cook for 2 minutes more on high flame. Stir occasionally.
- Turn off the gas when the cauliflower is cooked. Add onion greens and serve hot.
Also read my other similar quick recipes here.
- Chilli Paneer Dry
- Gobi Manchurian Dry
- Veg Hakka Noodles
- Gobi Manchurian With Gravy
- Chilli Garlic Baby Corn
If you like my recipes and want to stay updated then subscribe via email to my blog. Also stay connected on social media. Here I would request you to like and share my face book page @mydaintykitchen, Follow me on twitter @mydaintykitchen & instagram @mydaintykitchen.